The Retirement and Savings Institute has a major visiting researchers program to develop research and collaborations on topics of interest. Thus, many renowned professors and researchers from Canada, the United States and elsewhere stay at HEC Montréal at the invitation of the Institute for a period ranging from a few days to several weeks. Many of them give a formal or informal seminar during their stay.
Visitors at the Institute in 2017
- François Langot, Le Mans Université (France), July 3-7, 2017
- Erik Meijer, University of Southern California (U.S.), July 17-21, 2017
- Ralph Rogalla, St. John’s University (U.S.), August 9-15, 2017
- Derek Messacar, Statistics Canada and Memorial University of Newfoundland, October 2-17, 2017
- Tabea Bucher-Koenen, Max-Planck-Institute for Social Law and Social Policy (Germany), November 13-17, 2017
- Noelia Bernal, Universidad del Pacífico (Peru), December 4-8, 2017
The following calendar provides an overview of currently planned visits. All members of the HEC Montréal community are invited to contact visitors during or prior to their visit.