The role of the Retirement and Savings Institute’s Advisory Committee is to advise the Director of the Institute on the development and implementation of its various activities, especially in terms of relevance and performance for HEC Montréal, the research community and Canadian and Québec companies.
Furthermore, the Committee assists the Director and the Executive Director in establishing directions for the Institute (preferred topics and disciplines, tools and activities used) as well as links with national and international practice and research communities.
The Committee is composed of the following persons, whose participation is either voluntary or forms part of their main duties:
- The Director of the Retirement and Savings Institute (Pierre-Carl Michaud, HEC Montréal)
- The Director of Research and Knowledge Transfer at HEC Montréal (Robert Gagné, HEC Montréal)
- An expert from the Québec financial community (Bernard Morency, Former executive, Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec)
- A university researcher outside Québec (Olivia S. Mitchell, Pension Research Council, Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania)
- A representative of each partner